Do you find your MIND easily distracted or unable to complete simple projects? That seemed to be the reality all too often around my house. I was easily distracted and Ninja Mind Control simply not working!
About two weeks ago i picked up a copy of” Outdoor Athlete” and read a article by Jed Blanton called Mind over Matter. The article was about the mental training athlete’s can do to better prepare for a event. We have all heard the saying “its all in your head” 90% mental/10% physical etc.
Jed goes on to say” research shows that the ability to visualize can be helpful in mastering mental mind skills, increasing confidence, and can be incorporated into both your workouts and everyday life.” The everyday life part, had me wondering if this was what I needed to break out of my mind rut!
It’s now been about two weeks since I started using the Visualization Process and with great success. Do the distractions still happen? Yes, but now i am able to close my eyes and visualize the completion of the project at hand, all thanks to Jed!
Latest posts by Robert P. Connor III (see all)
- Can the Power of Self-Publishing e-books Online Change the World? - June 10, 2013
- Trading Stock to Build Your Wealth To Financial Freedom - June 7, 2013
- Virtual Office Assistants Can Make Money From Home! - June 5, 2013
- James Weber – Pro Series Q & A - June 3, 2013
- Matt Smith – Pro Series Q & A - June 2, 2013